The 12th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2017) will be held from May 30 –June 3, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Washington D.C., the capital of the United States of America is a modern city with monuments, museums and world-class restaurants. It is within driving distance from major US cities such as Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, and Boston.
Venue: Double Tree by Hilton Washington DC – Crystal City Double Tree Crystal City is located directly across the Potomac River from the Nation’s Capital and minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport. As the closest hotel in Virginia to Washington, D.C. guests enjoy the convenient location for work and play. This full-service hotel is just steps away from Crystal Drive Office Park, Shops at Crystal City, and Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.
Directly located off major area interstates allows easy accessibility to all DC area attractions. Double Tree by Hilton Crystal City has a variety of guest rooms and function space to meet every need. The following features are available for all guests and meeting attendees:
- 31,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Privately located, premium meeting space with views of D.C. and private balconies
- 631 well-appointed guest rooms, including 141 suites
- Sleeping rooms with fantastic views of Washington, D.C.
- Balcony suites and suites with sofa bed available
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ronald Reagan National Airport and Pentagon City Metro
- Station/Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.